From: "Norman" <lists@thekingstech.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to create filtered rule in Windows 10 Mail app

Hi.

You don't need to transfer them to the mail app if it's set using imap.
In this case gmail does all the work behind the scenes and your mail
program knows nothing about this.

I'm with brian, i couldn't function on mailing lists without filters,
however, this is not a good reason to use out of date mail software,
current mail software is actually more efficient in my oppinion at
handling this.

I personally run zimbra 8.8 released late last year and still in active
development as my mail server. The client is thunderbird.

Works like a charm and also filters mail for every device connected to
the account, my phone, and computer currently.

HTH.

On 1/17/2018 3:20 AM, David Moore wrote:

The mail app is not good with making filters, I just have my lists
split up into four email accounts. I check them regularly.
Unfortunately, if you are use to having rules or filters, that does
not exist in the mail app.

I know you can create filters on the web sites themselves, like,
Gmail.com, but I am not sure how to transfer those filters to the Mail
app!

David Moore

Windows 10