From: ely.r@...
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:47 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Issue installing latest Windows 10 update

Repeatedly, I have tried doing the most recent Windows 10 update. Get to the step where the installer asks me to uninstall this program as it cannot. The program at fault is, Window eyes 9.1. It is not listed as an installed program in Programs and Features, “add or remove”. I have searched the entire computer for Window Eyes and GW Micro remains and find nothing.

Is it possible that the installer is finding a remaining entry in the registry?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Rick

Dr. Rick Ely

TVI, Vision Consultant