From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Blog post on Firefox 58.

Is there a way to contact the Firefox accessibility team? Unless the notify me when a page tries to redirect or refresh feature was reintroduced in version 58, that is a serious question that should be addressed and that those concerned should write to the accessibility team about. This wasn't mentioned in the blog entry about improvements in Firefox 58.