From: Jacob Kruger
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 2:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and tab

I generally use ctrl + F6 keystroke to focus on webpage contents after
typing in an address, etc. - think this works in both IE11 and firefox.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-05-01 9:08 PM, Nevzat Adil wrote:
Hello all,
I encounter an issue when trying to get on to the Internet which I am
not sure whether it is n NVDA issue or something else.
For instance, when I try to get to my home page, google, the page does
not seem to load and read by NVDA unless I press tab. It is only then
that NVDA begins reading the page. The same issue occurs when trying
to get onto other pages, as well.
My operating system is Windows 10 64 bit. NVDA is the most recent.
I would appreciate your comments.
Nevzat

--
We have probed the Earth, excavated it, burned it, ripped things from
it, buried things in it... That does not fit my definition of a good