Re: How to create filtered rule in Windows 10 Mail app

Gene

I would think that reading mail as plain text would eliminate the problem for most messages.  For those requiring HTML, then perhaps you may have to use something else.

Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to create filtered rule in Windows 10 Mail app

Myself I cannot get on with thunderbird myself as it persists in using that
tree structure. I prefer my emails to be completely separate which is why I
have Outlook Express, but unfortunately, I strongly suspect IE code will be
dropped at some point from windows in favour of the Edge system, which will
make simple mods to Outlook Express to let it still work to not be possible.
I'd use web based email if all the interfaces were the same, but sadly they
are not.
 In the end I may need to find myself a disposable email address and point
all the others at it and try to devise some kind of filter for a working
email client, or go over to   phone based email which I really do not want
to do.
 Since I have not even got a phone yet.
 Seems to me that as many phones use apps for mail, we really do need
somebody to make a simple account based system that does email and usenet in
the one package just like outlook express did.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-