Re: How to create filtered rule in Windows 10 Mail app

Well I must say, I have used ie for sites where for example I need to get access to google mail in basic html, some sites just are not accessible without ie especially in systems I work on to download and run things which ie can do its good for admin work.

Now ofcause at home I have my own waterfox but yeah.

As for thunderbird, its a web app of sorts and I have gotten used to that.

On 18/01/2018 5:38 a.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Myself I cannot get on with thunderbird myself as it persists in using that tree structure. I prefer my emails to be completely separate which is why I have Outlook Express, but unfortunately, I strongly suspect IE code will be dropped at some point from windows in favour of the Edge system, which will make simple mods to Outlook Express to let it still work to not be possible.
I'd use web based email if all the interfaces were the same, but sadly they are not.
In the end I may need to find myself a disposable email address and point all the others at it and try to devise some kind of filter for a working email client, or go over to   phone based email which I really do not want to do.
Since I have not even got a phone yet.
Seems to me that as many phones use apps for mail, we really do need somebody to make a simple account based system that does email and usenet in the one package just like outlook express did.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-