Re: zello addon query

Lino Morales

Yes you do. I don’t know the steps to do this since I don’t have a Gethub account. I’m sure someone can post that up here.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Joseph Weakland
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 3:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] zello addon query

well i use nvda for pc daily and zello for pc daily. how can i get on the nvda github page?

do you need an account to make a request there?

On 1/17/2018 12:34 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

You need to get onto the NVDA Gethub page and see if you can get someone to write up an add-on. Or better yet just use the IOS app which talking about is off topic here.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10