Re: NVDA issue in win10 after security patch update.

Amala <anbujustin@...>

Thanks for the response Brian.

Very recently we updated this patch. We cannot revert it.

Any solution to resolve this issue?

Amala J

On 17 Jan 2018 10:25 p.m., "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io" <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
That was a time ago. Why has it only just been installed?
Seems a bit odd.

Can you take the machine back to before the update for now?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-