From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox not displaying always when first loaded up

Well mozilla has shown what they think of accessibility, I couldn't get the addons in 57 to work, noscript just didn't work anymore, all the accessible menus were gone, all the radio buttons in some options some of them didn't work.

To fix issues you must turn off accessibility services may I say more?

Mozilla firefox is no longer on my box at least unless waterfox decides to become inaccessible that is probably going to happen in june but lets hope we can keep the old addon style and not the stupid web extentions which seem to not be accessible.

On 18/01/2018 5:42 a.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
This argument is going in circles.
The point is that they are, as far as I am aware developing a new api which gets around the hooking in of code to the browser.
This is why at the moment I'm using the 52esr.
I do not care if the add on is not compatible, when I asked why it was this way I was told it was because inn order to get at the data it needs it has to go in via a similar route to nvda, and that door is now shut.
I'm afraid that all the people are missing the point and as I do not want to upset anyone I'm not going to be at all rude by dumbing down my reasons.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-