Re: Reading messages in action center, settings, and so on.

John Isige

Joseph:

Your tutorials were awesome, I'm talking about the 2015 ones, and I just
haven't gotten round to checking out the new ones yet. I might wait
until the whole zip goes up because then I can just replace the whole
set. But yeah, I've been meaning to check them out. Good to know those
are universal apps, it's hard to tell sometimes.

On 1/18/2018 16:33, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi John and others,

I normally don’t write the following, but this time…

I highly recommend listening to my tutorial set. If you listen to
object navigation and popular apps sections, you’ll get the answer you
need for navigating universal apps.

Cheers,

Joseph