From: <tonea.ctr.morrow@faa.gov>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 2:17 PM
Subject: [nvda] Portable version degrading

A few years back, I had a job for three years where people brought me their files on USB thumb drives. These things are horrible in terms of long-life. The really do have to be unmounted prior to removing from the computer or they get corrupted. They physically fall apart easily. And, the hardware inside seems to be more vulnerable to static electricity data loss than other portable drives, certainly more vulnerable than most computers.

I would think that would be the problem.

Tonea