Re: Portable version degrading

Gene

No.  The problem only affects the portable version and it has been going on long before the latest update.

Reinstalling the portable version corrects the problem.

Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 2:02 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Portable version degrading

Who knows it could be this latest processer security update, with nvda
going some actions like the ccleaner loading its various modules
including removing items from startup will cause the i3 first gen to
simply stop responding or rather the program takes ages to start itself
off again and it never used to do this however this box is old and the
drives may be packing in in which case its not as big a loss as you
could think I have been trying to get the user to upgrade for donkeys years.