From: "David Mehler" <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 2:46 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2017.x and the Samsung 840 firmware installation utility

Hello,

This is kind of going to be a broad but specific question. I'm looking
for anyone who is using NVDA 2017.x that's 1 2 3 or 4, and has a
Samsung 840 ssd in their computer.

There's a firmware update that I'm needing to apply to my ssd. I can
not get NVDA to read it to do so. If anyone has this working or tips
i'd appreciate the help.

Thanks.
Dave.