From: Daniel Wolak
Sent: 20 January 2018 14:46
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] getting started with mail for windows10

   Hi all,

I've just gotten started with using mail for windows10, after using

thunderbird for many years. I'm using nvda 2017.4, windows10 64bit and

have a few questions if I may.

1. Is there a way to choose a default account(I have two accounts, and

the one I use the least comes up first when I open mail and I have to

switch manualy to the second)

2. Is there a way after reading a message to get back to the message

list, instead of just using escape and shift+tab?

Thanks for any help with this.

Cheers,

Daniel