From: Pranav Lal
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA still freezing, don't know what the deal is

Hi Sharni,

I have a similar problem but my log entries are different and my freezing occurs mainly in outlook 2016. Regardless, this is what I do to recover from it without sighted assistance.
1. Hit windows key +l or ctrl+alt+ddel. It depends on whichever key combination works.
2. I get to the login screen.
3. I can then tab to the shutdown button and power off or restart the computer.

OS=Windows 10
NVDA 2016.1
Pranav