Re: fire fox 58 is out

mk360

I installed it, played with  it some time and reinstalled ESR version. the 58 version works fine on many sites, but if you use sites that changes many content dinamically, Ej. Facebook standard, or sites with large tables Ej. dimeadozen, I can't recomend it. Personally for me the standard version of Facebook turned unusable with Firefox 58.

However, it works better than Firefox 57.

Regards,

mk.

El 21/01/2018 a las 0:02, Bobby Vinton escribió:
Hay I just want to tell you all I am using fire fox 58 full version and it is a lot better than fire fox 57.  Web pages load much faster and all web sites I went to work very well.  Not all add ons are supported yet butt I think you all should give it a try because it is very fast.