Re: fire fox 58 is out

Lino Morales

I actually have been through the beta cycle with FF 58. If you wanna take a walk on the wild side I recommend installing either NVDA master branch snapshot or the next branch. You’ll like what you get with FF 58. A vast improvement.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: mk360
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 10:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out

I installed it, played with  it some time and reinstalled ESR version.

the 58 version works fine on many sites, but if you use sites that

changes many content dinamically, Ej. Facebook standard, or sites with

large tables Ej. dimeadozen, I can't recomend it. Personally for me the

standard version of Facebook turned unusable with Firefox 58.

However, it works better than Firefox 57.

Regards,

mk.