Re: fire fox 58 is out

Lino Morales

V 58 did indeed come out last night. I don’t know what are you talking about sounds. I use no sounds. There is no need to.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Robert Mendoza
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 10:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out

Not sure where you got the version 58 but when I tried it here the

version still on 57.0.4. I think you've got was the beta version and

unfortunately same problem occurs still in the sounds nvda could not

even heard the progress bar though I tested this to the master snapshot

here. Well, for now I will stick to Firefox ESR until this got to be fix

both end though I filed a bug last Thursday of this problem in the

Mozillian space. Not sure if they will noticed or even tested this fully

specially for the stand point of screen reader. Sorry but kinda annoying

cause seemingly they often neglect and pass this to quality testing.

Robert Mendoza