Re: NVDA still freezing, don't know what the deal is

Gene

Also, if the log isn't helpful, you can get information using the Reliability history utility.  I haven't used it for a long time and I would have to look at it again to provide details.  Others might know as well.  Depending on what people can learn from the log, that may or may not be necessary.
Gene

From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA still freezing, don't know what the deal is

If you botched it, you would probably have far more problems than just freezes.  You can always reinstall it,.

Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 7:50 PM

Hi,

Yes, but you have Windows 10. I have 7.

So I didn't botch the installation or something? That's my biggest fear
right now, that I somehow botched something when I was setting up my
Braille Display.