Re: NVDACon 2016: Tenth Anniversary Keynote (NV Access) recording now available!
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Yes, NVDACon US is in the planning stages. More info will be posted soon (please write to me or Derek Riemer if you are interested in helping out with NVDACon US and other regional NVDACon gatherings).
From: Joseph Lee [mailto:joseph.lee22590@...]
Sent: Sunday, May 1, 2016 6:05 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDACon 2016: Tenth Anniversary Keynote (NV Access) recording now available!
Dear members of the NVDA and Python community, blindness community, mainstream community, NVDA supporters around the world and others:
First, thank you very much for making NVDACon 2016/Tenth Anniversary Edition a huge success. Words cannot describe how grateful the organizers are at seeing such a turnout at NVDACon events, especially the Keynote presentation from NV Access (almost 60 participants showed up via various means).
As the highlight of NVDACon, here is the complete Keynote archive package:
· Complete/live recording (mp3): http://www.nvda-kr.org/files/NVDACon_2016_Keynote%20(complete).mp3
· NVDA: A Global Movement promo: http://www.nvda-kr.org/files/NVDASR%20movement%20promo.mp3
· Keynote presentation session including the actual speech and question and answer session: http://www.nvda-kr.org/files/NVDACon_2016_Keynote%20(session).mp3
· Letter of thanks from NVDA community: http://www.nvda-kr.org/files/NVDACon_2016_Keynote%20(Community%20Letter).mp3
· Above three files compressed (zip): http://www.nvda-kr.org/files/NVDACon_2016_Keynote.zip
For those who couldn’t come to the actual session, some online radio stations will broadcast the speech portion of the Keynote session.
Once again, thanks for your continued support for NVDA. Without you, NVDA, NV Access and NVDACon would not have existed. Thank you.
Joseph S. Lee
Department of Communication Studies (student), Los Angeles City College
Former student of computer science, University of California, Riverside
Translator (Korean), code contributor and community add-ons reviewer, NVDA screen reader project
Chair, NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee
Chief organizer, International NVDA Users and Developers Conference (February 2014 to April 2016)
Lead organizer, NVDACon Korea (February 2013 to present)
Organization advisor, NVDACon US (May 2016 to present)