Re: update on dll issue

Hello

I haven't installed anything but nvda and jaws

this is a fresh copy of windows7
totally weird

The other thing I meant to ask, had you uninstalled anything else?  It looks like the issue was a DLL file being unregistered inadvertently and uninstalling something is usually the culprit there.  Microsoft Office particularly is a bad one for that.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 10:53 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello no I haven't checked on the jaws forums

but will do so.
thanks
Hank

Hi Hank,

It's an odd issue.  It does sound like something perhaps wasn't registered properly when Jaws was installed or uninstalled.  I didn't have a solution and evidently, no-one else here did either as I know you've posted about this before.  Have you asked on one of the Jaws forums?

In any case, I'm glad you've got it resolved for now.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 9:18 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:
Hello just for the hell of it I installed jaws 18 along with jaws 2018 and now the nvda doesn't give me the error message

not sure if installing jaws 18 fixed the jaws 2018 dll issue with nvda can any one please confirm this am trying to figure out if I need to send a nvda log with the error that it was giving me

something screwy is conflicting I mean I got the issue fixed for now but I need to see if I am the only one having this issue if not then I think a bug needs to be filed.

if I am the only one running in to this issue  what can I do to help track this issue?

Hank

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager