RES: RES: [nvda] Microsoft's object recognition technology and Cloudquestionsfor NVDA

Alexandre Alves Toco

Ok, I guessed they were unvailing the same object recognition technology for Windows...

Enviado do Email para Windows 10

De: Shasa
Enviado:terça-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2018 07:29
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: RES: [nvda] Microsoft's object recognition technology and Cloudquestionsfor NVDA

This is an application developed for iOS yet. You can find it in the AppStore by searching "Seeing AI". And it is free.
Microsoft said it could also come on Android.

23/01/2018 12:16 tarihinde Alexandre Alves Toco yazdı:

Hello!

Are you saying that narrator can now describe a photo’s contente as seeingAi?

If so, it is a very interesting feature!!!

How do you acomplish this?

Enviado do Email para Windows 10