From: "The Wolf" <hank.smith966@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 10:18 PM
Subject: [nvda] update on dll issue

Hello just for the hell of it I installed jaws 18 along with jaws 2018 and now the nvda doesn't give me the error message

not sure if installing jaws 18 fixed the jaws 2018 dll issue with nvda can any one please confirm this am trying to figure out if I need to send a nvda log with the error that it was giving me

something screwy is conflicting I mean I got the issue fixed for now but I need to see if I am the only one having this issue if not then I think a bug needs to be filed.

if I am the only one running in to this issue what can I do to help track this issue?

Hank