From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 1:38 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Addons on french website

Hello all,

Here are some fantastic addons, i.e. for ms word or access. I am really wondering why the developers do not want them to be reviewed and posted in the community.

@Paul Berring, great respect for your huge work. I really hope you will submit other addons for review as well. I am sure the user experience in NVDA will be significantly improved.

https://www.nvda-fr.org/addons/

Best

Adriani