From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Mendoza
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 1:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: RES: [nvda] Microsoft's object recognition technology and Cloud questionsfor NVDA

Hi Alexandre ,

It was not that as clear to recognize some of the pictures but, somehow they are like similar in terms of recognition. I think in the orientation or the platform on mobile is not similar as for desktop or laptop. Though, you may still try the OCR still by activating the narrator, then once you heard the voice of the narrator you simply used the key command to capture the image by pressing Shift plus Caps lock plus D. Again, you have to make sure that the cursor is pointed to the graphics and the narrator gives you some description but, again not that full to describe images with compare of the Seeing AI app for mobile. I still believe that this will be more improves on the future releases of Windows 10. For now that is the only thing I've got for you or perhaps others could shed some details for this one.

Robert Mendoza

On 1/23/2018 5:16 PM, Alexandre Alves Toco wrote:

Hello!

Are you saying that narrator can now describe a photo’s contente as seeingAi?

If so, it is a very interesting feature!!!

How do you acomplish this?

Enviado do Email para Windows 10