From: "David Griffith" <daj.griffith@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Blog post on Firefox 58.

I do not know either of you but I am increasingly disturbed by the derogatory comments which are routinely appearing on the list and which personally makes uncomfortable reading for me. I have tried to ignore it but it is becoming tiresome.
I just wonder what the point is criticising Brian in this way? Visually impaired people have often used sounds to help them with access. Microsoft actually developed an entire Office sound Scheme recognising the usefulness of sound feedback for certain users. The fact that you are happy not receiving sound feedback is great but this does not invalidate other user prefernces or make them any less of a fine human being than you are. The strength of the Windows system over the years is that it has allowed flexibility of user interaction with the OS and applications and has not forced anybody into a straitjacket.
I Think you should avoid these judgemental personal criticisms of other users and their preferences.

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog