Re: can't import my favorites to firefox 58

Rosemarie Chavarria

I just tried that and it didn't work this time. I'm using firefox 58.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:36 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't import my favorites to firefox 58

I think you asked about this recently.  Please keep such messages for things you don't do enough to remember.  You have to press alt and right arrow to the import and backup menu.  Then down arrow to the item you want and press enter.

Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 11:10 PM

Subject: [nvda] can't import my favorites to firefox 58

Hi, everyone,

I just installed firefox 58 and so-far it's working great. I can't import my favorites to firefox. I go to the library with shift control B and all it shows is a treeview but I can't find import. What am I missing?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie