Re: FireFox 58 And Screen Readers

Pascal Lambert

Hi All,

Till two days ago, I was very frustrated with Firefox.  Wow, FF58 solved all of them and today I am surfing beautifully with Firefox like never before.  I made it again my default.

Blessings

Pascal

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] FireFox 58 And Screen Readers

Same with me!

I am using NVDA latest master development snapshot,

And it works really well with Firefox 58. I am accessing so many programs, apps, and browsers with NVDA verses JAWS. JAWS is getting way behind. NVDA works much better in Edge, for example. I really want to show my gratitude for all you do.

I just tried the News app with JAWS 2018 and NVDA, and NVDA works much better. I am using NVDA more and more to do just what I want to do.

Also, NVDA lets me know, in the mail app, as I type, when I made a spelling mistake. I can just press Shift+F10 to correct it.

That is beautiful.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 8:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] FireFox 58 And Screen Readers

Respected friends, as you are well aware that Mozilla has updated its browser FF58 on January 23rd 2018 as it promised!

I’m very much delighted to let you know that NVDA is well a head of all screen reader regarding the use of FF58.

The matter of fact is that I have JAWS 18.4530, JAWS 2018.1712.54, narrator and NVDA 2017.4.

I have tested FF58 with all of them and I found out that Fire Fox 58 is working the best with NVDA 2017.4.

I really couldn’t understand that even then Freedomscientific/VFO is charging hundreds and thousands of US Dollars from visually challenged people  and from different agencies which are helping visually challenged people, why they haven’t come up with JAWS update before releasing of Fire Fox 58!

This fundamental question is enough to convince those people and agencies which are giving hundreds and thousands of Dollars to Freedomscientific/VFo, should donate a hand some amount of money to NVAccess as well so it can work for the betterment of visually challenged people better than before!

In short all I can say is “East and west, NVDA is the best”

With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

Arguing with a woman is reading software license agreement.
At the end, you have to ignore everything and clic I agree.
You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
inam092@...
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
Call me on my cell numbers:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.