Re: First letter navigation for Thunderbird add on

I didn't even know there was a add on for thunderbird can I get that as well?

On 1/25/2018 6:08 AM, Brian Moore wrote:
Hi. This was a thunderbird add on not an NVDA one.

if you install the add on into thunderbird, that will work.

let me know if you need an explanation on how to do that.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123
On 25/01/2018 7:21 AM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,

Before the Windows reinstall, I used to have a great add on for first letter navigation in Thunderbird to get to folders quickly. I have this saved to my computer, but can't get it moved into NVDA to use it nor can I find it on the site. Is this add on still available and if so, can someone please help me with it? Thanks.