Re: Accessible online survey creation tool

well servveymonnkey is something a lot use, its accessible enough there is a gismo serveys and that is semi accessible.
To be honest I usually think of serveys as spyware inducing, I do answer them if they are for access programs or organisations etc but yeah.

On 2/05/2016 1:16 a.m., Bhavya shah wrote:
Dear all,
I require to create an online survey about a certain potential
initiative and the amount of interest in it people may have, which may
include several question types - country combo box/dropdown, open
ended question edit box, radio button and check box, and an
introductory paragraph.
For this, I seek your advice and recommendations of a free online
survey creation service that could fulfill my purpose.
I do not need very advanced functionality, simply basic survey
creation, sharing and results analysis features would suffice.
I would really appreciate any assistance any of you may be willing to give!
Thanks.