From: <tonea.ctr.morrow@faa.gov>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 11:05 PM
Subject: [nvda] Budget Cuts

Last weekend, the U.S. government could not agree on a budget. As a result, it shut down for 3 days. Temporary funding is in place until February 8th, I think. But, budget cuts are taking place.

As a result, my position has be ended. I wanted to give you my sincerest thank you for all of your help. I was able to create important documents to help guide my department in making everything more accessible. That would not have been possible without your help. My termination is not a reflection of failure by me nor of animosity in the office. It is simple logic. "The last one hired is the first on fired."

I will not have the opportunity to see any responses, so don't worry about sending any.

I simply wanted to not leave without saying Thank You. So...

Thank You.

Tonea Morrow
Technical Writer