From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 11:27 AM
Subject: [nvda] An easier command to copy current line?

Don't you all think that there should be an easy command kind of like NVDA+t three times, that would when doing, NVDA+l in Laptop layout, for the current line's contents to be copied onto the Clipboard? for instance a File name, an error command etc. Yes there's the Speech History which I do have, but it doesn't always seem to work right, in that it doesn't seem to capture the totaity of what NVDA has said: ON some commands, for instance, instead of copying the whole command, it only copies the last part of the message. Any ideas? thus my requesting that some sort of easy copy current line command be available?

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird