Re: An easier command to copy current line?

Gerardo Corripio

For instance let's say I'm in Filesilla (the FTP client) from within the Read-only field where the connection status and other info is coming out onscreen, thus with NVDA+l I can read the current line as the information is being displayed. What I?d like to do is to somehow copy this info onto the clipboard kind of like what NVDA+t 3 times does to copy to the clipboard.

El 26/01/2018 a las 10:08 a.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escribió:
What exactly are you attempting to copy from?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 11:27 AM
Subject: [nvda] An easier command to copy current line?

Don't you all think that there should be an easy command kind of like NVDA+t three times, that would when doing, NVDA+l in Laptop layout, for the current line's contents to be copied onto the Clipboard? for instance a File name, an error command etc. Yes there's the Speech History which I do have, but it doesn't always seem to work right, in that it doesn't seem to capture the totaity of what NVDA has said: ON some commands, for instance, instead of copying the whole command, it only copies the last part of the message. Any ideas? thus my requesting that some sort of easy copy current line command be available?

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird

--