Re: An easier command to copy current line?

Tyler Spivey

Try this:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/reviewCursorCopier.en.html

If you don't like that one's interface, I have Virtual Copy which does
the same thing but with a command layer.

On 1/26/2018 8:10 AM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
For instance let's say I'm in Filesilla (the FTP client) from within the
Read-only field where the connection status and other info is coming out
onscreen, thus with NVDA+l I can read the current line as the
information is being displayed. What I?d like to do is to somehow copy
this info onto the clipboard kind of like what NVDA+t 3 times does to
copy to the clipboard.

El 26/01/2018 a las 10:08 a.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
escribió:
What exactly are you attempting to copy from?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-