From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of inamuddinInam Uddin via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 8:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Welcome To NVDA 2018

Dear Joseph, thank you very much for all the hardwork which you are doing for the development of NVDA.

I just wanted to ask you that your tutorial has 8 parts.

Is it final or your recording is still progress another thing is that 5 parts has complete package and last 6 7 and 8 parts don’t.

What’s the reason!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...