Re: NVDACon 2016: Tenth Anniversary Keynote (NV Access) recording now available!

Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...>

from whare can i get recordings for other sessions

On 5/2/16, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
The NVDACon International 2016 was great, and happy 10th birthday NVDA!
Thanks.

On 5/2/16, Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@gmail.com> wrote:
I would like to extend my overwhelming congrats to you, Joseph and
to the team member of this nvda conference in making a remarkable
success for the screen reader world as primetime tool specially to the
visual impaired community. Kudos to the effort that was seen all over
the world. Again, congratulation!

Robert Mendoza

On 5/2/2016 10:23 AM, David Moore wrote:
Hi all,
I am the same as Scott. I have only used NVDA for a year, but I am
using it almost as much as JAWS and I can perform tasks with the mouse
than I cannot accomplish with JAWS. I am getting more and more add
ons, and I appreciate what the NVDA community is doing so much. Happy
10th anniversary from me as well. I downloaded all of the recordings
to listen to as well, because I was not able to make the NVDACon.
Thanks all for what you are doing and may it flourish for years to
come. What a blessing it is that any blind person in the world can
have a screen reader without having to pay hundreds of dollars for a
screen reader. This is indeed wonderful. I will be using NVDA for
years to come.