From: Gene
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] FireFox 58 And Screen Readers

You can use an older portable version of Firefox with Webvisum only on sites you need it for.  You can use the current version you would already have for general browsing.  And this is not related to the new versions of Firefox.  Firefox made some security changes after version 52 that made it not work with many plugins, including Webvism.

Gene.