From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 3:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Retaining Formatting From a Web Page When Inserting Into Microsoft Word File

Hi Group,

This is actually a response to another thread concerning copying from a web page and retaining formatting. Unfortunately, I deleted the entire thread by mistake so I had to start another thread.

In any case, with more recent versions of Microsoft Word, it is possible to open an HTML page into a new document.  It's a bit more complex, but if one really wishe4s to maintain proper formatting, I would think this would work.  I have never tried it before, but try the following.

1.  Save the web page to disk.

2.  Open Word and from the open file dialogue, browse to the HTML file and bring it into Word.  See if the major formatting is retained.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"