Re: NVDA and Moodel

chris miles

On 26/01/2018 22:37, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all,   I remember some time ago nv access posted a bit about the new accessible kindle installer for Nvda does anyone have the download link for the latest version?   thanks in advance.

                Hi List,

I have recently started an on-line MS Office Skills 2016 course. The course has been written using Moodel with some lists, diary management and accessing files.

Does anyone have any experience in using Moodel? The default web browser which is used is Microsoft Edge.

Thanks.