Re: Accessible online survey creation tool

Bhavya shah

Hi,
Thanks a lot for all your help.
I have been recommended Survey Monkey by some others too, but all
survey form fillers not survey form creators.
All thanks to Chris, I have successfully created the Google survey
form using Google Docs form, and sent it to my own self via mail, and
from the received mail, extracted the link to the survey form.
I think I am done and on for now, once I begin survey response
collection, I will need to investigate how I can analyze them, but
that is something that can be figured out later.
Thanks.

well servveymonnkey is something a lot use, its accessible enough there
is a gismo serveys and that is semi accessible.
To be honest I usually think of serveys as spyware inducing, I do answer
them if they are for access programs or organisations etc but yeah.

On 2/05/2016 1:16 a.m., Bhavya shah wrote:
Dear all,
I require to create an online survey about a certain potential
initiative and the amount of interest in it people may have, which may
include several question types - country combo box/dropdown, open
ended question edit box, radio button and check box, and an
introductory paragraph.
For this, I seek your advice and recommendations of a free online
survey creation service that could fulfill my purpose.
I do not need very advanced functionality, simply basic survey
creation, sharing and results analysis features would suffice.
I would really appreciate any assistance any of you may be willing to
give!
Thanks.

--
Warm Regards