From: Edhoari Setiyoso
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 7:01 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] code factory Eloquence for NVDA

Hi,

I bought a copy of CF through this online shop using Paypal
http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=231

They will send license key to our email after payment verification.

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso

On 01/26/2018 09:13 AM, Kevin wrote:

Anyone know if it can be bought using paypal, after I installed it then pressed buy all it displays is visa or master card.  When I contacted code factory they said they accept paypal so just select paypal in the payment option.  I don’t see an option to use paypal unless it’s somewhere else!

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee