From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 9:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] code factory Eloquence for NVDA

Are you sure? I'm aboe to order from there a lot. It's very accessible to me. Are we sure this is just a browser having a bad day?

On Jan 27, 2018, at 8:26 AM, Kevin <kleeva5@...> wrote:

AT Guys is not accessible, the first time I tried to check out the site drove me around in circles.  The second time I could not find paypal, I found out it was money order.  I chose that and paypal prompted me to create an account.  I already have an account.  AT Guys sucks!

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee