Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Amazon

I've always tried the access site and had good luck with it.

On 1/27/2018 9:15 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Try amazon.com/access you will have better luck there.

hope that helps a bit.

On Jan 27, 2018, at 8:48 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:

I was just on it a moment ago with firefox 52esr and found no problems adding an item to my basket after logging in. This is the uk site.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-