From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 2:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Amazon

I use Amazon all the time with NVDA 2017.4 and have no real problems. I experience nothing like what you are describing. I am using Windows 10, Firefox 58 with standard settings.

On 1/27/2018 11:42 AM, Ron Edwards via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all.

Do Any of you kind people use the above? I can't even sign in. There
is a sign in button but when I press Return the space bar as I usually
would, nothing happends.

Any help appreciated.

Ron

--