From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 2:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] code factory Eloquence for NVDA

I have had nothing but good experiences wiht them. I ordered somethingn from them and had some issues, I called them back and they helped me resolve the thing in a few monutes,

Take care

On Jan 27, 2018, at 11:28 AM, ely.r@... wrote:

I had the same phone experience. They are small and do training that takes them away from the store operation. Leave a phone message and tell them you have been trying to reach them. When you were taken to PayPal, there should have been a link to sign in. I did this months ago but had no problems with PayPal.

Dr. Rick Ely

TVI, Vision Consultant

451 Rocky Hill Road

Florence, MA 01062