Re: code factory Eloquence for NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

I actually can't remember, did you try AtGuys as their website is accessible and I had no problems wit it at all. I was able to pay with pay pal.

On Jan 27, 2018, at 2:37 PM, Kevin <kleeva5@...> wrote:

But the reason I email, is because I don’t use the phone!
Not everyone enjoys using the telephone

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 2:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] code factory Eloquence for NVDA

I have had nothing but good experiences with them. I ordered something from them and had some issues, I called them back and they helped me resolve the thing in a few monutes,

Take care

On Jan 27, 2018, at 11:28 AM, ely.r@... wrote:

I had the same phone experience. They are small and do training that takes them away from the store operation. Leave a phone message and tell them you have been trying to reach them. When you were taken to PayPal, there should have been a link to sign in. I did this months ago but had no problems with PayPal.

Dr. Rick Ely
TVI, Vision Consultant
451 Rocky Hill Road
Florence, MA 01062