Re: code factory Eloquence for NVDA

bob jutzi <jutzi1@...>

Using the belink, I was able to download and install the trial; however, there doesn't seem to be a way to change to a specific Eloquence voice. I think the default is Reed; however, it's at a higher pitch than I'm used to.

On 1/27/2018 5:37 PM, Kevin wrote:
But the reason I email, is because I don’t use the phone!
Not everyone enjoys using the telephone
Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee
*From: *Sarah k Alawami <mailto:marrie12@gmail.com>
*Sent: *Saturday, January 27, 2018 2:06 PM
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [nvda] code factory Eloquence for NVDA
I have had nothing but good experiences wiht them. I ordered somethingn from them and had some issues, I called them back and they helped me resolve the thing in a few monutes,
Take care
On Jan 27, 2018, at 11:28 AM, ely.r@comcast.net
<mailto:ely.r@comcast.net> wrote:
I had the same phone experience. They are small and do training that
takes them away from the store operation. Leave a phone message and
tell them you have been trying to reach them. When you were taken to
PayPal, there should have been a link to sign in. I did this months
ago but had no problems with PayPal.
Dr. Rick Ely
TVI, Vision Consultant
451 Rocky Hill Road