Re: NVDA and Amazon

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

One other thing I have found on some web sites with dodgy controls is that nvda numpad enter can often work when other things do not, but having tried both the sites of Amazon yesterday, I have had no trouble logging in other than my terrible typing!

The main annoyance on their site revolves around that hugely complicated shop by department and fiddle about part of a page. Sometimes you seem to randomly fall into it and something has been changed without you noticing. I suspect that it is due to the way parts of some of their pages do refresh and confuse things.

The annoying tendency recently to find that the one product you really need is for prime customers only is a growing annoyance too.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Amazon

Try amazon.com/access <http://amazon.com/access> you will have better luck there.

hope that helps a bit.

On Jan 27, 2018, at 8:48 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I was just on it a moment ago with firefox 52esr and found no problems adding an item to my basket after logging in. This is the uk site.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk <mailto:bglists@blueyonder.co.uk>
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk <mailto:briang1@blueyonder.co.uk>, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Edwards via Groups.Io" <facup1927=virginmedia.com@groups.io <mailto:facup1927=virginmedia.com@groups.io>>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 4:42 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Amazon

Hi all.

Do Any of you kind people use the above? I can't even sign in. There is a sign in button but when I press Return the space bar as I usually would, nothing happends.

Any help appreciated.

Ron

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.