From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Amazon

Try amazon.com/access <http://amazon.com/access> you will have better luck there.

hope that helps a bit.

On Jan 27, 2018, at 8:48 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I was just on it a moment ago with firefox 52esr and found no problems adding an item to my basket after logging in. This is the uk site.

Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk <mailto:briang1@blueyonder.co.uk>, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Edwards via Groups.Io" <facup1927=virginmedia.com@groups.io <mailto:facup1927=virginmedia.com@groups.io>>