From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] FireFox 58 And Screen Readers

How about object nav. If that seems to work I guess use that. As for me I just keep an eye on file size and date modified. It's not that bad really. I do it with the windows sublynux system (ubuntu in my case) so yeah it's not that bad.

On Jan 27, 2018, at 1:23 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Yes exactly, you cannot cursor around if you have had a download spree there is a list of the files in there, when I press up and down I get unknown.

Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk <mailto:briang1@blueyonder.co.uk>, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@gmail.com <mailto:lowvisiontek@gmail.com>>