From: <ely.r@comcast.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Amazon

I would second that experience with the standard Amazon site. They messed about with customer reviews that make them more cumbersome to use, but have no issues. Running Windows 10 and have stayed with Firefox 57 but will likely move to 58 this weekend.

Dr. Rick Ely
TVI, Vision Consultant
451 Rocky Hill Road
Florence, MA 01062